What is it really?
Your website is your storefront. In many cases it provides a prospect’s first impression of your company. You know what they say about first impressions; you can only make one, and it better count. The good news is that keeping in mind a few fundamentals and making a few simple tweaks to your website can take it from boring to bright. You can create a website that attracts visitors, converts clients, and helps you build a prosperous and exciting business.
5 Things Your Website Needs to Attract More Clients
1. Invitation To Friend/Follow On Social Media: Social is way more than a trend. It is an essential for most industries as a website itself. Just having a social media presence isn’t enough, you have to let people see that you are there, and that you care. Invite them to interact. As everyone to “Follow me on Facebook” and give them the direct link to your page.
2. Easy Navigation: Make sure your visitors can find their way around your site. If you don’t know how to accomplish this, then contact a Virtual Assistant. Be sure your navigation tabs are relevant and easy to read. Add a search function so visitors can head directly to the page or information they are looking for.
3. Inquire Form: What do you want people to do when they’re at your site and they have a question? You might already have a FAQ page (hopefully you do, but what if the answer to a visitor’s question isn’t on that page? You want your visitor to be able to reach out and ask their question. It has to be easy for them to contact you. One of the simplest ways to accomplish this is to have a contact form on your site. Once they have entered they information, you or your customer service assistant can promptly respond.
4. Newsletter: Email marketing is still one of the most powerful means to con net with your prospects, build relationships and make sales. However, your email newsletter has to be valuable. Make sure it provides different value than your website content. Make sure your newsletter subscribers receive unique content that is valuable.
5. Target Market: Who is your target market, and when they visit your site is it obvious that you are talking to them? Your target market are the people who your products and services are designed to help. They’re the people whose problems you solve. If you’re unsure who your target market is then it’s time you stop and conduct some research. Craft your website to appeal to your ideal prospect.
There you have it, 5 ways you can improve your website and make it stand out. Start with this 5 because I have more to add. Each step you take, helps your business to grow, provides value to your prospects, and attracts more people to you and your online business.
The content was your treat! The picture however, what do you think it is? I would love your answer. Comment below what you think the above picture is. I will let you know. 🙂
P.S. Stay in the loop! Don’t miss the next newsletter, and as a FREE gift you will get a How-To Step by Step Video on Google+ Hangouts On Air for your business! Get it now!